Training has assumed a fundamental role in the life of a company. Whether it’s a legal requirement, a business necessity, a request from managers and employees, it has become a necessary and indispensable tool to accompany people in the challenges that change continually poses.
DCP now has long-standing experience in the field of training which includes:
- definition of requirements and training plans for the company
- preparation of training materials
- classroom training based both on the theoretical component but, above all, on the practical component of use/experimentation, through case analyses and role playing, with debriefing of what has been observed during the training
- classroom-based provision of customised training for comparable groups of employees
- implementation with external partners of online e-learning systems, via internet or intranet, with or without hosting, with scoring systems and monitoring of course attendance
Write or call us ...
One of our experts will answer your questions.
TEL: 02 496 75 955