A proper Management System’s implementation is an efficient way to reach an appropriate level of corporate compliance.
Within this framework, DCP provides Companies with advisory services to obtain certifications according to the following standards:
– UNI EN ISO 9001: Quality
– UNI EN ISO 14001: Environment
– UNI EN ISO 45001: Health and Safety at Work
– UNI EN ISO 27001: Information Security
– UNI EN ISO 37001: Anti-Bribery and corruption
– UNI EN ISO 50001: Energy
– SA 8000: Social Responsibility
– UNI EN ISO 26000: Social Responsibility
– ISO 37301: Compliance
– ISO/IEC 27701: Privacy
– BRC; IFS: Food Safety
– UNI EN ISO 22000: Food Safety
DCP approach is based on the following principles:
- Substantial fulfilment to the certification requirements: not formal requirements to be fulfilled but an effective and “tailor-made” management and control system for the Company.
- High qualified team: DCP assists its clients through a high qualified team able to provide advisory support in corporate organization, as well as in complying with specific certifications
Full integration of the various certification standards that Company intends to adopt.
Scrivici o Chiamaci...
Un nostro esperto risponderà alle tue domande.
TEL: 02 496 75 955